The Lead REACH Consortium advocates proportionate regulation which is based on sound science and is supportive of responsible, sustainable production and use of lead and its substances.
For more information on our current advocacy activities, please contact us.
Position statements and leaflets
- Plans to impose further regulatory burdens on lead metal are not proportionate and risk damaging Europe’s economic wellbeing: Position statement
- Leaflet: Lead: a key enabler of the Circular Economy
- Lead-based batteries are vital to the day-to-day economic wellbeing of Europe: e-leaflet
- Review of the Binding EU Occupational Exposure Limits for Lead must be a priority for DG Employment
- Cross-industry recommendations for better regulation in chemicals management
- Joint Lead REACH Consortium-EUROBAT advocacy pack:
- Briefing Note: Exemptions from Authorisation and REACH Article 58(2)
- Shot: status as an article
- Public consultation on Sweden’s proposal to include Pb metal on the REACH Candidate List: Consortium’s response
- Responses to the public consultation on ECHA’s draft 7th recommendation for Authorisation:
- Responses to the public consultation on ECHA’s draft 9th recommendation for Authorisation: