The Lead REACH Consortium advocates proportionate regulation which is based on sound science and is supportive of responsible, sustainable production and use of lead and its substances.
For more information on our current advocacy activities, please contact us.
- Review of the Binding EU Occupational Exposure Limits for Lead must be a priority for DG Employment (June 2017)
- Cross-industry recommendations for better regulation in chemicals management
- Joint Lead REACH Consortium-EUROBAT advocacy pack:
- Briefing Note: Exemptions from Authorisation and REACH Article 58(2)
- Shot: status as an article