BenefitsOwnership of data generated or purchased by the Consortium is a key incentive for joining the Consortium, but membership also provides a range of other benefits, including:
- Participation in the detailed review of Consortium activities and decision-making;
- Access to regulatory knowledge and technical support related to REACH implementation, including classification and labelling changes;
- Secretariat support for preparing company-specific aspects of REACH Registration files;
- Involvement in proposed updates to joint Registration dossiers;
- Analysis of company-specific data, such as occupational exposure or environmental emissions
- Opportunities for wider cost-sharing, translation services etc.
- Participation in General Assembly meetings, either in person or via teleconference
- Regular updates on Consortium activities through member communicationss
The Secretariat is engaged in an active workplan on behalf of its members. A copy of the current workplan is available on the Members’ section of the website.